Monday, November 03, 2008

At the third stroke...

...the time will be over 5 months since my last post (courtesy of the speaking clock..)

In a nutshell, my flat is now finally sold, the stress is almost completely done with (but not quite, estate agent contracts and solicitors seem to have their own agendas) and I am almost back to some sort of reality.

I'm going to be working on a client site near London until mid-December on an OWB project, and of course we are in the final run up to the UKOUG Conference which is taking place in the first week of December this year.

This year I am again giving a talk at the UKOUG Conference and I will also be working on the SolStonePlus stand.

What will be a bit different this year is that I am in the running for a place on the UKOUG Board of Directors.

Voting papers will be sent out to the main contact for each UKOUG Membership during the month of November, and the results will be announced during the UKOUG Conference.

I'll update with more information once the nominations are live on the UKOUG website, and will provide more information about the election process.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone that has contacted me during the last few months to check that everything is OK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home