Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Back to Presenting...

The UKOUG Technology and E-Business Suite Conference 2010 is getting closer and the agenda is now live.

I was lucky enough to get a paper accepted so I will be presenting on the Monday afternoon.
My work situation last year meant that I was unable to commit to submitting a paper, although I was still able to attend in the end as a delegate, so I'm really looking forward to getting back to presenting this year.

As usual, the agenda is crammed with some excellent speakers and presentations and it's going to be hard at times to decide which session I want to see.

I'll be there from the Sunday and I'm looking forward to being able to catch up with everyone and meeting new people.

The first beer is already organised for the Sunday evening so let the countdown begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home