Wednesday, February 09, 2011

From Oracle Newbie to Oracle ACE...

When I started this blog over 5 years ago, I never imagined that it would take me on a journey from an Oracle Newbie, to a Director of UKOUG and onto an Oracle ACE (even if I did go via some strange evenings in some strange pubs in Birmingham and a rather dodgy Panto!)

All I can say is that it has been a heck of a ride!

I’ve enjoyed every minute of it and for me, the best part of it has been the friendships that have been made along the way.

To each and every one of you that has supported and encouraged me along the way, I thank you.

And a big thank you to OTN and the ACE Program for the award and a special thank you to the person who nominated me as an Oracle ACE (they know who they are).

6 Comments:

Blogger Eddie Awad said...

Congratulations! Very well deserved.

Thursday, February 10, 2011 4:46:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NIce blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 7:01:00 am  
Anonymous sap project said...

Congratulation to you for your achievement. I happy for you and you deserve to be there. I am also planning to make my career in this field and has started learning Oracle. Thank you for sharing your experience with all of us and giving us a ray of hope.

Thursday, June 23, 2011 10:23:00 am  
Blogger Rutuja Deshmukh said...

Congrats, its really inspiring as I am newbie to the oracle. I am regular reader of the oracle blogs and I do follow Oracle companies to know more for updates. I found this is one of the useful site in Oracle Fusion Middleware

Regards,
Nishu Allahawat

Thursday, July 07, 2011 10:30:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ma'am

I m planning to write oracle certification exam but confused to choose between 10g or 11g, please suggest me, which exam should i take...
i m also using certification dumps so please review the questions or provide me latest dumps...

1z0-054 dumps oracle database

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:07:00 pm  
Anonymous Oraclesolutions said...

you deserved what you got.. congratulations for the achievement, have a prosperous future in the field

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 9:24:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home